- Candidate in Psychoanalysis, Los Angeles Institute and Society for Psychoanalytic Study
- Certificate in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Wright Institute Los Angeles.
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Depth Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, California.
- Masters in Clinical Psychology with a specialization in Spiritual and Depth Psychology, Antioch University Los Angeles.
- Bachelor of Arts, The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington.
- Antioch University Counseling Center
- Los Angeles LGBT Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Angeles Psychology Group
- Wright Institute Los Angeles
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- APA Division 39 – Psychoanalysis
- Group Psychotherapy Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Gay Psychotherapy Association
- Kink Aware Professionals
- Adjunct Faculty, Antioch University Los Angeles
- Advising and Consulting Faculty at Wright Institute Los Angeles
- Adjunct Faculty, Reiss-Davis Graduate School
- Adjunct Faculty, Pacifica Graduate Institute